These services are either directly offered by Domaine des Ormeaux or through our partners.
Domaine des Ormeaux breakfast is composed : hot drinks (tea, coffee, chocolate), fruit juce, bread, croissants, butter, jam and yogourt homemade, eggs on request, ham and cheese, dairy products.
It is served in the dining area of the “Salle conviviale".
Booking the day before, before 16H.
Price: 13€ per person per day
Criterias and conditions for accepting pet at Domaine des Ormeaux.
Many animals are present at the Domaine des Ormeaux (dogs, cats, horses, etc.). To welcome your pet in a serene environment (as well as for our guests and our animals), we have established the following conditions:
- Your animal must be sociable with its congeners and non-destructive,
- One animal per accommodation is allowed: dog (max 20 kg) or cat (birds, reptiles or any other animal are not accepted) with the exception of assistance dogs with certificate.
- A charge of 5 € / night will be applied and an additional deposit of 500 € will be requested.
- The owner of the animal will have the obligation to keep it in good sanitary and hygienic conditions,
- At all times, the customer is responsible for his animal and its behavior,
- The dog cannot stay alone in the accommodation to avoid the inconvenience of barking to other guests,
- The owner of the animal is responsible for any damage that may occur in the accommodation and will ensure full reimbursement of the damage if necessary,
- The Domaine des Ormeaux reserves the right to prohibit during the stay pets that cause inconvenience to other guests or behave inappropriately during the stay, without financial compensation,
- The animal can only be in the accommodation or in the park (must be kept on a leash). Access to interior spaces such as the convivial room, the spa and the swimming pool as well as the swimming pool deck is prohibited,
- Your pet has the playpen to do its business and you have to pick up stools,
- When you leave or enter the Domaine's facilities (parking & accommodation), the dog must be attached and with the short leash and the cat in a cage,
- For reasons of hygiene and to keep our equipment in its original state, it is forbidden to let your pet sleep on the beds, armchairs or sofas: provide him with his basket, his bowl, his toys and his litter if applicable,
- The animal cannot be bathed in the accommodation showers, the towels can't be used to dry it.
When booking your stay, please specify in the "comments or special request" section the breed of the animal and the weight. We reserve the right to refuse your pet if it does not meet our reception criteria.
Upon your arrival at Domaine des Ormeaux, as a prouf of your agreement, we ask you to sign a document with this conditions. Thank you for your cooperation.
To enhance your stay with wellness and relaxation moments , our professional masseurs partners offer a wide choice of massages. Please contact us for further details
Massages can be made, by appointment, at the Spa Domaine des Ormeaux (before 4PM), in your apartment or under the Pergola of the swimming pool.
Long terme rental from November the 1st to March the 31th.
1 month minimum - for 2 or 1 persons -
Contact us for more information
Nearby the Domaine des Ormeaux, you have « la ferme Clerjoux, a farm owned and operated by our brother, Didier.
What a pleasant and convenience opportunity to taste the products made from goose or duck: foie gras, confits, rillettes, pâtés... All animals are raised and processed there at the farm.
When strawberies are in season (May to October), you can enjoy a full range of strawberries.
Sometimes, Didier can offer you other kinds of red fruits: raspberries, blackberries, currants and blackcurrants.
Didier also turn these delicious fruits into jam and wine !
Your order can be delivered to Domaine des Ormeaux or you can go to the farm to pick it up!
On Saturday morning, there will be a small market held at the farm. You could buy seasonal vegetables grown on the property.
Short supply chains is strictly practiced here! Everything happens within a radius of 300 m.
It is easy to get to the farm by 5 mn walk from the Domaine. You just have to cross the park.
YouYou may also order goose and duck products on the website www.lafermeclerjoux.fr . You can pick up the products at the farm or request a shippment.
To enhance your stay, we offer you a range of services
- Flower bouquet
- Bottle of champagne
- Sweets of Périgord (sweet specialties made from nuts)
- Gourmet basket
Contact us for prices or any other inquiries.
Booking at least 24H in advance and subject to availability.
We are history enthusiasts, and we have carried out extensive research on the history of our village, Ajat. We would be delighted to reveal our discoveries to you through a tour of the village on foot (1 km).
The tour includes a visit to the Romanesque church where the traces of Knights Templar can still be seen. This historic church also bears modern features, such as the contemporary stained glass windows designed by Father Kim en Joong. Please see our blog for more information on our research of the history of Ajat.
At the beginning of each week, we also offer a 14-km hike departing from Domaine des Ormeaux. If you would like to continue discovering the local trails on your own, we can make a local hiking map available to you.
These hiking services are complimentary and subject to availability.